Tuesday 10 March 2015

Miss havisham finalized designs.

MAKE UP
although  had plenty of ideas for miss havisham I realized that continuity was key. I decided that i needed to make my design simple but effective. The problem with my first design was that there would be a small chance that I would be able to recreate the black veins exact! so i stuck with the first design but removed the black veins.
HAIR
With the hair i was faced with a partner with a very short full fringe so some adjustments needed to be made, I decided the front would be curled and the back will be in a loose braided bun as if slowly slopped though out the years. My partner also had a undercut at some point so i was left with some hair that wasnt as long as the rest, with this hair i curled and back combed it to create messy hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment