Saturday 21 February 2015

Hair ideas for miss havisham








When looking at hair for miss havisham i came across these images that i was inspired by.
All are fairly easy to repeat and express that era 

This is my first design. this is inspired by the gibson girl era. I made this messier than usual as it is suppose to be worn for 20 years! 

My second design i made really simple. I thought about the fringe first which i made wavy and flat to the head and then a neat plaited bun. This is what i imagine miss havishams hair to be on her wedding day.




FINAL HAIR DESIGN



this is my final idea for miss havisham, I had to factor in that my partner had a short fringe which effected my design ideas as i didnt have much i could of done with the fringe. 

I decided to curl the front with small tongs and mess them up slightly with a plaited droopy bun to show the hair had been in the same place for a very long time 



No comments:

Post a Comment